Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hazzardous Universe Book Launch

So, you probably already know, but, the Hazzardous Universe book launch party was held Wednesday, March 9th, at Barnes & Noble in Murray, Utah.  It was a fabulous and successful evening.  There was an abundance of laughter, hugs, and book selling.  I was amazed/humbled by the number of people came out to support Julie and me.  And if you are one of them and you are reading this, thank you.  I mean it.  You're amazing.  Don't argue. 

I'm also grateful to Jeremy and his crew at Barnes & Noble for accommodating us and for putting up with my five kids running through his store all evening.

After the launch party, Julie and I headed out for sushi with Howard Tayler, Jessica Day George, and Dan Willis.  It was a great way to cap off an already great day.

No comments: