Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Updates: 2024-It's only January, and a lot is already happening.










A lot of awesome things are already happening in 2024. . .

URBAN ARTS GALLERY, SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
Currently I have four pieces of artwork on display at the Urban Arts Gallery in the Edges & Curves show, which focuses on the human figure in art. It's been a great experience sharing my art through the various shows facilitated by UAG, so it is with even greater excitement that I would like to announce that I have been selected to be a UAG artist, with art on display and available for sale through the gallery from January 15th to July 15th, 2024. Original art and prints will be available through the gallery during that period. I hope you'll stop by. www.urbanartsgallery.org



ECCLES ART CENTER, OGDEN, UTAH
The "Petite Expressions" small works art show is up through the remainder of January at the Eccles Art Center. I have two original acrylic paintings on display: Garden Muse and The Birdhouse.  The Birdhouse has sold, but Garden Muse is still available.  There are many wonderful paintings in the show. It's a great opportunity to support the EAC and Utah artists. www.ogden4arts.org

   


THE LOVE ART SHOW, JKR GALLERY, PROVO, UTAH
The Love Art Show opens February 2nd at JKR Gallery. I am excited to have two original oil paintings in the show, Roses & Reverie and A Mother's Touch, which will be available at the gallery and online.  https://jkr-gallery.myshopify.com/



CRY HAVOC BOOK COVER ILLUSTRATION
I’m very happy to share this cover illustration I painted for Julie Frost’s new book, Cry Havoc. When someone asks me to create werewolf art, the only real answer is “yes!” More info to come.

No comments: