Sunday, January 09, 2011

The Hazzardous Universe book series - Set for release in March

It's hard to believe the earliest sketches I drew for Hazzardous Universe are dated "1993".  That seems so long ago.  Two of the main characters, a pair of bumbling extra terrestrials, were conceived that year for a comic strip competition for my college's newspaper.  While other responsibilities kept me from completing the strip in time for the competition, the ideas stayed with me and grew over the years.  Now they will get their chance to shine.  This March, Hazzardous Universe, will be released.  It will be a four book series written by Julie Wright and inspired by the character art and short stories I created from 1993 to 1997.  Julie has crafted a wonderful story filled with imagination, adventure, and humor.  I have created 29 new illustrations for the book, as well as the cover art. Together, I think we have created something to be proud of and that we're sure you will enjoy.

We will be announcing the official release date and details for our launch party shortly. 

No comments: