· -Read the following statements about Creativity
· -Consider whether you agree or disagree with these statements.
· -Please share your response to some or all of these in the comments section.
1. Some people are not born with creative ability.
2. Creativity is a skill that can be learned through knowledge and practice.
3. Creativity is predominantly an attribute of the arts.
4. Creativity is the culmination of choice. Freedom and skill permit greater opportunities for choice and therefore foster greater creativity.
5. Creativity is the same thing as self-expression.